Friday, July 12, 2013

Manila Folder and Card Kit at MyScraproom.


I joined a swap at myscraproom . the theme was Summer and it was hosted by Yolanda (Yoliebean) on youtube. We had to create a manila folder and six cards for our partner. My partner was Jesenia Pagan. creativeeyesx3 on youtube. It was nice to meet her and she is also from Puerto Rico =)

This was her awesome creation!







She added extra goodies. Thanks again!=) This is my first happy mail/ Rak

that I receive and I loved everything!







And these are the cards that i created for her.











For the kite and seashell cards i used wood veneers from Diana

http://s356.photobucket.com/user/dgmcrae/library/Wood%20Veneers%20for%20Sale?sort=6&page=1

I bought a lot from them, the prices are great and they deliver super fast.

The kite was plain and I colored it with chalk inks and added glossy accents and it looks great!.

The butterfly in the cover of the folder is also a wood veneer.

I hope you liked it

see you again;

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment