Saturday, September 21, 2013

My First ATC's (Artist Trading Cards)

My dear mojo went on vacation and left me here all alone. I looked at my craft area and nothing came to my mind. I spend some of my time watching youtube videos to learn new techniques and gather ideas. The other day I saw a package of multi-media ATC paper on clearance and decided to give it a try. =) The orange one is made using a technique that I saw on a youtube video from my crafty friend Jen Evers (koalatcrafts). In the video she uses clear tape to make a window in a card. The blue one with the circles has an acetate sheet in between that i painted with alcohol inks. The last one was using leftover paint and letter stickers. These are great for when you want to craft but don't have much time in your hands. Here is the video that inspired me. Thanks Jen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment